Open Chattanooga is a collaborative between the City of Chattanooga, the Chattanooga Public Library and the Open Chattanooga Brigade. The easiest way to plug into our work is through the Brigade.
Open Chattanooga Brigade
The Open Chattanooga Brigade empowers citizens with City data to tell stories, solve problems, and better interact with their government. A local chapter of the Code for America Brigade since 2012, our Brigade is seeking creative thinkers, neighborhood advocates, data nerds, designers, developers, and entrepreneurs to help develop meaningful solutions to local issues. The Brigade is the citizen arm of Open Chattanooga and needs the passion and skills to make the Collaborative's efforts meaningful.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Follow @openchattanooga.
- Read our code of conduct and follow it.
- Attend our meetings.
- Browse datasets on the Chattanooga Open Data Portal. If know of a dataset you think should be on the portal, let us know.
- Follow our progress on our public Trello board.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Check out our current Brigade projects and roles.
- Submit your own project ideas at email@example.com.